SetTileExplored(object, object, int, int, int)
- The creature for whom the area is to be explored. Must be a player or player-possessed creature.
- The area in which the tile is to be explored.
- The location of the tile on the x axis.
- The location of the tile on the y axis.
- Whether the tile should be explored.
Sets if the given creature has explored tile at x, y of the given area. Note that creature needs to be a player- or player-possessed creature.
Keep in mind that tile exploration also controls object visibility in areas and the fog of war for interior and underground areas.
|-1||Area or creature invalid|
|0||Tile was not explored before setting newState|
|1||Tile was explored before setting newState|