Sets the transition target for oTransition.
- oTransition can be any valid game object, except areas.
- oTarget can be any valid game object with a location, or OBJECT_INVALID (to unlink).
- Rebinding a transition will NOT change the other end of the transition; for example, with normal doors you will have to do either end separately.
- Any valid game object can hold a transition target, but only some are used by the game engine (doors and triggers). This might change in the future. You can still set and query them for other game objects from nwscript.
- Transition target objects are cached: The toolset-configured destination tag is used for a lookup only once, at first use. Thus, attempting to use SetTag() to change the destination for a transition will not work in a predictable fashion.
1.74.8149 - Note that the description of this function was omitted from the PDF release notes. The function is described in a readme in the lang/<language>/docs directory delivered with Neverwinter Nights Enhanced Edition, and in the toolset script editor.
|functions:||DestroyArea CopyArea CreateArea|